National service personnel who have been posted successfully by the National Service Secretariat and endorsed by user agency must complete their registration process by booking appointments through their portal for verification at the various regional NSS offices across the country. The verification is the fourth vital process on the registration flow chart outlined by the Secretariat.
If your appointment letter has been successfully endorsed by your user agency and the regional NSS office, with a copy sent to the user agency after regional endorsement, kindly follow the steps below to complete your verification by booking an appointment.
Requirements for booking and submitting the final appointment letter.
- Portal login credentials (email and password used during the registration process)
- ID card used during the registration
- School ID card
- Posting and Appointment letter Fully endorsed by user agency and Regional NSS secretariat
Step 1: Head to NSS portal and login to your dashboard
Step 2:On your dashboard click on book Appointment
Step 3: select on the space below “select your preferred appointment Date”
Step 4: Now select the date using the automated calendar, available dates for an appointment are highlighted. You can navigate the left and right arrows to choose a different month and year or you can as well select by clicking on the month and year.
Step 5:After selecting a date, click on the green button “Find Available Slot” to see a time that will be available for booking.
Step 6: Available slots are displayed in numbers under various time frames, the maximum slot per time is 3. Select a slot that will be favorable for you and hit the “schedule appointment” button.
- You are to print the new posting letter with a new remark: USER AGENCY APPROVED, APPROVED BY REGION
- You are also required to print out a new appointment letter with a verification code below your name.
- You have to print the new posting letter and appointment letter page 1 -2
- Now add the page 3 of the appointment letter with the endorsed one in the previous appointment letter (the form endorsed by user facility or your HR)
- Replace the posting letter that was endorsed by the regional service Secretariat as well.
- Make three (3) photocopies of both letters and staple them in this order;
5. Proceed to submit the original of the new appointment letter stapled to the district Nss Secretariat, submit the another to your agency and keep the final copy.
Thanks for reading, you are done with the verification process, you can leave a comment if you face any challenge. Sharing is caring.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.