The Ministry of Health has announced the date for the recruitment of 2017 private and public trained Nurses and midwives.
According to a letter cited by Plus233 News team reveals that recruitment will commence on Tuesday, April 14, 2020 at 10:00am and ends Friday, May 15, 2020 at 6pm.
The letter further stated that eligible applicants should apply through the ministry’s online application portal via https://hr.moh.gov.gh/
Interested applicants should proceed with the following steps to get enrolled successfully.
It is advisable to get a scanned copy of the following documents:
- School certificate (K.N.U.S.T Certificate For Diploma Nurses or University certificate)
- Birth certificate
- NMC result slip
- NMC certificate
- passport-sized photo (Nursing format)
- Pin (Front and Back) and any other necessary documents.
STAGE 1: PROCEED TO CHECK CLEARANCE
- log on to https://hr.moh.gov.gh/
- click check clearance
- Enter your Pin/index Number/license no and hit the submit button and wait for feedback.
STAGE 2: CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
- Enter your index number
- Email address (active one, if there’s none, create a new one via Gmail, Hotmailor yahoo.
- Re-enter the password to confirm
NOTE: Ensure all information are accurately entered
For more information and inquiries contact the MOH directly via https://hr.moh.gov.gh/contact
or reach them via mobile through 0546471389 / 0546471364 / 0546471374 or
Comment your problems below so we can solve it together
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.